Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Photoshoot at the Farm

Today we went to the farm with my moms group and had a great time. It was a really sweet little place with a nice grass area to play on, a rooster, cat, rabbit, sand box, and lots of fruit trees and flowers.  We had a little impromptu photoshoot and got some great shots (thanks Amy for the shots of me and the boys!).  Here are a few of my favorites:

Cale with a few of his buddies from my moms group:



Some fantastic shots of me and the boys taken by my friend Amy (the boys are wearing their matching big brother and little brother shirts)

Note the progression by Oliver on the next three, he he




There are colored doors throughout the farm which made for great photo ops:



Oliver up close and personal, and then having a little snooze in my arms :)





No comments:

Post a Comment